The Elk Grove Park District Preschool is fully accredited from NECPA, National Early Childhood Program Accreditation. Celebrating over 50 years in the community, our preschool has had the pleasure of providing an outstanding early childhood education for the families of Elk Grove Village and surrounding area.
We follow the Get Set for School Pre-K curriculum and we align our instruction to the Illinois Early Learning Development Standards. Our stellar, well-educated staff has a combined 200+ years of experience, and includes specialized music and gym teachers. We also have a secure and innovative playground. Come join the fun! All children must be fully potty independent for in person.
Take a walk through highlights of our preschool curriculum with Early Childhood Coordinator, Jen LoBosco, Preschool Education Assistant, Debbie Quinn, and our staff in this virtual open house!
We currently offer the following preschool classes:
- 3 Year Old Classes
- 4 Year Old Classes
Contact us for an individual one person tour or virtual tour, 847-690-1138.
We have instituted many accommodations to ensure further safety in launching our preschool year. Although we have smaller classroom sizes, please contact us for class availability, and extra care options.
What Preschool looks like:
- Increased cleaning enhancements
- Staggered curbside drop-off & pickups
- Preferred face covering required for children & staff
- Smaller class sizes
- Increased nature-based outdoor learning & play
- Purposeful classroom set-ups to allow for social distancing & easier sanitation
- Visuals like hula-hoops, taped shapes, & marked spaces will help children understand and maintain social distancing