2018-2019 District Wide Goals
- Be responsible stewards of public funds and assets.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment.
- Cultivate an environment that fosters employee development and growth.
- Provide exceptional programs, parks, and facilities.
- Facilitate collaboration among organizations with a common vision.
The finance and personnel department prepares the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR), which includes the general-purpose financial statements and the independent auditor's opinion on the financial statements, financial and statistical data, as well as discussions of the financial activities and highlights for the fiscal year. Each year the CAFR is submitted to the Government Finance Offers Association and since 2001, the Elk Grove Park District has been awarded the prestigious Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting every year.